Thursday, June 2, 2011

frosting for the cause *a guest post*

Today I have whipped up a yummy batch of blueberry cupcakes with maple butter frosting.

I made them lovingly for those who have fought or are still fighting cancer.

I am sharing them for a wonderful cause which unites bakers from all over the US and Canada who want to help find a cure for cancer.

I you are interested in Frosting for the Cause I encourage you to check out their blog.  Read about the project and how you can help.

If you want my yummy recipe go here.

Have a great day!

amelia

4 comments:

  1. Those look so tasty and patriotic somehow--maybe with the blueberries and pinkish/red wrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look amazing! Blueberry and maple sound delish together.

    I see that you haven't been bloggin for a little while, but I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl - love the blog! I'm here in NWA as well and write The Food Adventuress (www.thefoodadventuress.blogspot.com) - sounds like we're in the same camp on your "about" page on the meat thing. :)

    I'm also a friend of @nwafoodie and wanted to reach out to you on a few things - are you on Twitter?

    Happy cooking!!
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete